Making healthy gummy treats at home is very easy and fun for the whole family. If you have flavored gelatin on hand, you can use that instead of unflavored, and add vitamin C, multivitamin, probiotics, or magnesium.
Approximately 20 gummies (depends on mold size)
½ cup lemonade (or other fruit juice)
4 packs unflavored gelatin
2 tbsp raw organic honey (or you can replace this with stevia drops or powder)
½ tsp supplement of your choice (vitamin C, multivitamin, probiotics, or magnesium)
1 tsp cherry extract (for red colour and sweetness)
1) Pour lemonade into a small saucepan and set on low heat.
2) Add gelatin and mix until dissolved.
3) Mix in honey, supplement, and cherry extract.
4) Pour mix into gummy mold and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
5) Pop gummies out of the mold and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.